Chronic pain, muscular imbalances, and injuries can keep us from
performing our day-to-day activities. Advanced massage therapy techniques are an effective remedy for pain and injury conditions
of the soft tissue, and often the solution for relieving problems that conventional methods cannot.
After careful assessment of the symptoms, the most effective treatment for a client’s particular condition is chosen, building on one or more of the following techniques:
• Orthopedic Massage utilizes assessments, orthopedic testing, and multiple-modality treatment that facilitates myoskeletal
alignment and eliminates pain and injuries throughout the body.
• Myofascial Release is the softening and lengthening of the connective tissue using little
or no lubricant to create space and unobstructed movement. Connective tissue, also known
as fascia, can hold years of poor posture, old injuries, scar tissue from surgery, and trauma
in the body’s memory.
• Neuromuscular Therapy involves applying focused attention to specific muscles and surrounding tissue in order to relieve neuromuscular pain and dysfunction in the body. By increasing blood flow to the affected area and eliminating trigger points – highly sensitized
areas in muscle tissue – pain is relieved and movement is restored.
• Deep tissue massage is more than just more pressure, it targets the deeper layer of tissues to release chronic patterns of tension in the body.
• Stretching is used to increase flexibility and range of motion.
• Corrective exercises along with client self care protocols are recommended to strengthen weak, inhibited muscles.
Appointments can be made by calling 603.252.6664 or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Initial visit (75 minutes) $125
60 minutes $105
30 minutes $55
“I moved to the area a year ago and have been to several different massage therapists. Lynne knocked it out of the park. She is more than a technician, she’s an artist. I had a TMJ issue and she did the best neck work I’ve ever experienced.” – Rene
“Lynne has eased pain and returned mobility to my shoulder, hip and
back. Her work has had a huge impact on my quality of life, and at 63,
I am able to stay active and enjoy sports and hiking despite past injuries
and surgeries.” – Warren
Contact us to discuss your massage therapy needs.